Welcome to St. Mary Magdalene
Welcome to St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Preschool
Each child, having been created in the image of God, has received from Him the ability to learn. At Saint Mary Magdalene Catholic Preschool, our mission is to continue the Catholic education begun in the heart of the family in a safe and secure environment. We are committed to providing opportunities to grow academically, physically, culturally, socially and spiritually. We promote an early pursuit of knowledge infused with Catholic teaching that will develop students of character and equip them for a lifetime of learning and service.
Whether you are a prospective family or are already a partner with us in Catholic education, we hope this website will provide useful information about us and our many activities. Please contact us if you would like to visit our preschool to see firsthand what St. Mary Magdalene Catholic Preschool has to offer your family.
“Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
News & Announcements
Preschool Photos, October 18th and 19th
- K2 and K5 students will have their individual and class photos taken on Tuesday, October 18th. In addition, any K4 students who have siblings in K2 may have their photos taken together that day.
- K3 and K4 students will have their individual and class photos taken on Wednesday, October 19th. Any K3, K4, or K5 sibling photos will be taken this day as well.
- Makeup photos will be done on Monday, October 24th for any students who are absent on their picture day.
Fire Department Visits, October 20th and 21st
- Pelham Batesville Fire Dept. 3 is coming to our preschool this month. All of our classes will get to visit a firetruck for exploration and photo opportunities. Our K3, K4, and K5 students will be treated to a puppet show which will teach and reinforce some very important fire safety information. Be sure to ask your kiddos what they’ve learned that can help keep your family safe.
Halloween Parties, October 27th and 31st
- Our K2 classes will celebrate Halloween with a costume party in their classroom on Thursday, October 27th. Be sure to keep an eye out for more information from your teachers.
- Our K3 classes will celebrate the Halloween (the day before All Saints Day) on Monday, October 31st. The celebration will begin with a Litany to some very important saints in our courtyard, followed by a costume parade around our building, and classroom parties.